Re: Alternator help... please!

Bro, i just had that same damn problem, what happened with me was i shorted
out the original rectifier, so i got one from a junk yard place and it didnt
let the light come on either, so i kept thinking it was something else but a
buddy convinced me that it couldnt be anything else, its the alternator
itself, so i got another one, and presto idiot light came right on, and hasnt
given me any probs since, ya if that light isnt coming on your alternator
cant charge right.

Aaron Carter
88 16v rocco
Sac/Davis, CA