Re: Massive oil leak - HELP!

Sounds suspiciously like the infamous oil pressure sender.

There are two of them on the top of the oil cooler... and they often
fail.  When they do, it's sudden and without warning, and they dump copious
quantities of oil all over your engine.

Check both of them; that's most likely your problem.

Jason