16v Swap

Chris,

A friend of mine is doing a 2.0L 16v swap into his Rabbit pickup and wants
to use the SDS system but it will be a while before he can afford it.  So,
in the mean time, he wants to use his CIS system that he has now.  I am
curious as to what is involved in the modding of the fuel system to do this.
We have a knock sensor system and his existing CIS is operating OK so the
combination should work fine.  You did this on the Rabbit right?  LMK what
all is involved please!!  BTW, he is going with the AGB trans and 100mm
axles so that is taken care of already.  TIA!!

Dave