From: "Mash" <type53@yahoo.com>
To: "Scott Williams" <scwillia@genuity.com>; "Scirocco List" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2001 6:05 PM
Subject: Re: Mk1 GTI duckbill on Mk1 Scirocco?

--- Scott Williams <scwillia@genuity.com> wrote:
> Hey, gang. There are three Mk1 Scirocco pics in the
> Scirocco.org gallery
> (5th page, I think)that show a duckbill front
> spoiler mounted. I love it! My
> question is whether this is a modified Mk1 GTI
> duckbill or some aftermarket
> part.

It has to be an A1 Golf GTi duckbill. The Scirocco GTi
in europe came with the same 2 piece "duckbill" that
most U.S. MK1 Sciroccos came with (not like the one
you're talking about).

Dunno if you can get those here . . .

=====
Mark Peele
1985 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1981 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
http://www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
Need parts? try http://www.parts4vws.com/ (Potterman)
or http://www.germanautoparts.com/ (Adirondack)