Re: smog check fun

On a positive note:

Denver Metro area counties introduced the dyno emissions testing quite a
few years back.

Well, this year the EPA took denver off its air quality affenders
list...so these tests might actually be making a difference somewhere!

Eric

On Wed, 3 Oct 2001, Marc Peterson wrote:

> Of course Houston recently replaced LA as having the worst air of any large
> city in the U.S, so your statement makes sense.
> In light of recent events I will not go on a rant about why, but most people
> know the reason.
>
> Marc

Eric
Westminster, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport
79 Scirocco (Parts car)
80 Scirocco (Parts car)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
84 Scirocco Automatic (Katy's Daily Driver)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)
00 Golf GL TDI (My Daily Driver)

-Kelli Fox