Mk1 GTI duckbill on Mk1 Scirocco?

Hey, gang. There are three Mk1 Scirocco pics in the Scirocco.org gallery
(5th page, I think)that show a duckbill front spoiler mounted. I love it! My
question is whether this is a modified Mk1 GTI duckbill or some aftermarket
part.

Regardless, my real question is: has anyone out there on the list ever
mounted a Mk1 GTI duckbill on their Rocc? Got any pics?

P.S. At this point, I have multiple airdams/spoilers on the shelf for the
front and rear of my car. I'll probably sell those that I don't need once I
make a final choice. This will be months away, but I'm just looking for
interest. Is anyone cool with the following?(none are fiberglass
reproductions/all are plastic or foam rubber)

Kamei airdam (like on Andre B's Vomit Comet)
Foha airdam (looks kinda like an S-spoiler but without the brake ducts)
Zender rear spoiler (kamm tail -lays flat on the deck/allows no air
underneath)
Kamei rear spoiler (kamm tail -lays flat on the deck/allows no air
underneath)

Also, I may offer y'all some templates and plans to convert Rabbit GTI
flares for use on the Mk1 Scirocco. In lieu of the Zender spoiler debacle,
this is the current project.
Scott F. Williams
Account Manager
GENUiTY - Eastern Region