MAJOR electrical problems.. Help?

ok.. let start off.. i got all the wiring from an 84, fusebox and
everything. i ripped all the wiring out of my 80, cause fusebox was all
melted anyways...

i put all the wiring into the 80. spliced the tail lights and the cluster.

at first.. nothing works. *sigh*...

after more investigating.. forgot to hook up some grounds.. after i searched
for all possible grounds and hooking them up..

i get the head lights to work, fuel gauge, temp, clock, high beam light..
and hazards.. but with the hazards.. it will only work when the light switch
is turned on. i thought they were on two totally differant circuits..

but other than that. i can't get the turn signals to work. i'm just trying
to get the basic stuff running so i can drive the MOFO!!!

that is my show stopper.. the motor is pretty much put together now.. just
need to get the damn electrical.. any guides or pointers? I'm SOOOooooo...
frustrated....

Thanks

Wing
80' Turbo Arkay Scirocco (the ugliest one you'll ever see *sigh*) got
carried away with por 15
84' POS Rocco (with 130psi after NO2)