Re: best tranny for commuting?

> After looking at the "table", it seems to me that the
> AMC tranny would suit my driving style the most. Does
> anyone know off-hand which cars that tranny came in?
> (I didn't even know that VW even had that many
> models!??) Thanks in advance, JT

  actually, when i got my '86 8v it came with an acn in it. awesome for
cruises to wisconsin in. not a whole lot of anything, but really nice to
just leave it in fourth to cruise around town. 2800 rpm @ 70 mph is
nice. i was getting between 30 and 32 mpg with semi-in-town driving. big
change to my 9a. even bigger to my 4k. :)

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com