RE: Idea for you throttlebody guys...

Yeah, I think that Lauri tried this but it didn't work for some reason.
Maybe it was because of the oil pump incompatibility? I dunno. Can an 8v
pump be swapped into a 16v motor? This sounds like a really easy way to get
the job done. Btw, how big and bulky is this part?
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out our rally team's website!