Re: plasma/hid/xenon suggestions?

PIAA make some of the best stuff I've seen, I'm
planning to buy the PIAA Xtreme White H4's. I had a
lot of experience using PIAA when I lived in Japan.

This company has some of the best prices on bulbs I've
seen so far.
http://www.optauto.com/webstore/departments.asp?dept=54&last=6

Here is a write up about Xenon bulbs by Hella, and yes
they do actually have Xenon gas in them Tobias. As it
turns out Xenon is a type of Halogen gas.
http://www.hella.co.nz/newprod/xenon_premium/xenon.htm

If you want to do a true HID system you can install a
conversion kit, but it's very pricey:
http://www.xtremewhite.com/ORD-Light~bulbs-1-HID~Conversion~Kit-No-1145-1-1-1-1.cfm

Later...