RE: RC Body (1/12 scale MK1 Scirocco)

Okay here's the latest word on the bodies.
Price from Bolink for each body is $13.99. This does NOT include shipping to
me, then to you. That depends on the total amount of bodies ordered. Over
50, no shipping from Bolink, just from me to you (I will have it accurately
figured for each order so as not to over charge). So far I have had several
requests for bodies from list members. If you have not emailed me already
about getting one or more of these, please do so this week. I will be
emailing all those that I receive requests from by Friday to confirm and
arrange payment. I am doing this making no profit, so patience and
courteousness is appreciated.

I am also checking into the possibility of having these available in the
future, for sale from the .org site (Brett, expect an email soon). At that
time, they will be more expensive to cover costs associated with the .org
site that Brett I'm sure usually absorbs (as well as other.org things like
stickers!). But this is not confirmed yet.

Sorry, payment before ordering only. I don't mean to be harsh, but I'm poor
and can't afford to get screwed myself.

Joshua Hignight
Student Services/Technical Services
New Mexico Campus