Re: Those of you with Euro 1974 lights might like this

--- Night Shadow <soltwede@privateI.com> wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=595854237

> Just tryin to help out some folks with rare parts!
> Not my auction...

This serves as a reminder to me that we need to update
the MK1 history. Since we wrote the mk1 history, it
has come to light that the square lights were not only
offered on the base 1974 models, but also on the base
later year models as well.

I think we'll fix this as part of a larger "expansion"
of the Scirocco 1 history page.

;-)

=====
Mark Peele
1985 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1981 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
http://www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
Need parts? try http://www.parts4vws.com/ (Potterman)
or http://www.germanautoparts.com/ (Adirondack)