Lower stress bar install - awesome!

I was talking to my parts guy last week, trying to get the last bits for the
Accord I'm fixing for a coworker, and we got to talking about sourcing dual
outlet manifolds and stress bars.  He remembered he had a bar in the back
that he had pulled off of a late Cabby, and I picked it up for $20.  Last
night I bolted it up (but have not yet drilled the holes in the body for the
rear mounting points), and I took it for a drive.  The difference is
amazing - no more ridiculous flexing during hard cornering, and the car
seems to be better at going where I tell it to go.

As soon as I get the guy's Honda out of my garage (he drove it dry and
cracked the head, and I had the head rebuilt and am putting it all back
together now), I'm going to start on my JH-into-'82 swap and will hopefully
have the manifold, downpipe, and flex pipe sourced by that time (there's a
guy in Indy who's reported to be likely to have them cheap) so I can pull
the old engine, replace some synchro rings, drill the holes for the stress
bar, and remake my rear motor mount attachment so the tranny doesn't hit the
stress bar.

Aaron
'87 528e
'82 Scirocco