From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Richard Deede
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2001 8:46 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: My Scirocco is on it's way!

Well at 12pm pacific time my new scirocco gets picked up from Vancouver and
starts on it's journey by truck to me in Delaware. It's been one hell of an
ordeal getting this car and with only a few more bumps to overcome. The
first being that customs approves of the sticker we put on the car for
emissions. (thank you Chris G. and photoshop!) I will be dancing a jig when
the car crosses the border. The second and final obstacle will be actually
getting this car titled legally in delaware which I don't foresee as being
*too* difficult but no place scares me more the the DMV inspection lane. I
literally break out in to cold sweats at that place.

If it wasn't for this list, I literally wouldn't have been able to get this
car and I thank everyone who has helped out a long the way.

Rich
-88 Scirocco 1.8t
-00 GTI VR6 - SOLD
-88 Scirocco 2.0 16v - R.I.P.