manufactureing new sciroccos

Ok, I have to ask, what yould you think if I said I was going to take a pile
of sheetmetal and pipes and build me a  'roc from scratch? I'd be using my
'81 as a template, and basicly cloning it.

has my last statement just made me the most evil person in the world?

but truly, I'm thinking of building one from scratch, maybe taking out an
engine and dropping that into the beast. but mainly doing everything myself.
The reason that I'm thinking about this is the phrase that I've heard too
many times to ignore "NEVER RALLY A "ROC' and that what I want to do. is it
evil to rally a Faux 'roc?

Just wondering...
Jerry Carter
'81 Mk1 Scirocco