Re: Bad end of day with my 82

     I've owned a number of Dodge products, a Chevelle and a
fiat 131s, and the Scirocco is the only one I've ever had to replace a door
handle on.
     It took a while to find a replacement handle from the wreckers, every one
I called said they can't hang on to them, as fast as they get them in they're
gone because they break so often.  The guy I finally got one from recommended
lubricating them often with a good light machine oil to reduce the risk.

Cheers,
Colin