[eng] thinking of changing

  i'm not quite sure when my last oil change was, but i'm thinking i'd
better do it before it gets much colder. before i do this, however, i've
a couple questions.
  1) i seem to be leaking from somewhere and it looks like my crank seal
on the timing belt end. pain in the ass to replace? i have the seal from
overstock, but from what i understand the crank bolt is a pita.
  2) i want to get all the gunk out of there when i change the oil.
ideas? some kerosene mixed in there before i drain it? other things i
could use instead? thanx.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com