Re: Need Wipor Motor... or something

Sounds like the splines are stripped.  Either on the wiper arm, or the stud,
or both.  You can try tightening the nut down tighter, but be careful, I
broke a stud doing that once.  I find I have as much trouble with stipped
studs as much as the arms.  I do have a pair of studs with perfect splines
sitting at home.  But I need good wiper arms and the motivation to take
apart the motor assembly first!

Brad

1987 16V Scirocco
vwrocco85@hotmail.com