Re: Non Roc - Final Drive Ratio ?s

An AGS is a wide ratio gearbox with 3.94 final drive. Assuming a 185/60
x 14 tire this would have 3275 RPM at 75 MPH.
You need to revisit tire sizes. 170/60 x 14 is a real unlikely size and
195/75 x 14 is way too tall for a Scirocco.
So, what size tires does he really have and are you sure he has a DIESEL
gearbox??
Dan