From: Monster [mailto:monster@aros.net]
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2001 8:29 PM
To: Patrick Bureau
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Fuel milage

All I asked was was it normal.  I dont know how many gallons of gas is at
half. All I do is fill it up and I just looked atthe trip meter and it said
258 and the gas gauge was at 1/2.  And I'm NOT going to stick anything in
the tank trying to figure out if the gauge is right or if I have exactly
HALF a tank of gas.
You wanna see the immission papers got to the cars website and see it.
Sheesh!
Http://www.tekworxonline.com/monster/car