Re: Fuel Milage

Well I honestly didnt do anything the car has always gotten really good gas
milage.  The only thing that I do different that the previous owner is ONLY
burn premium Unleaded fuel and every once in a while dump in a can of 108.
I'll scan my inspection papers tonight and poste them on the cars website so
you all can see how it did on the inspection.  The tech did say that he's
never seen such a clean running older car in his life. ::shrugs shoulders:;
I dont know, I'm just glad I got it.