Re: Fuel milage

Wait until you fill up again, and calculate the mileage.  I doubt you are
getting 38mpg unless you get towed to work everyday.  Gas guages are more of
a "you have somewhere around this much gas left" not an exact measure.  And
the first half a talk (per the guage) is always more than the second, cause
you can actually fill the tank past teh full mark on the guage.

Brad

1987 16V Scirocco
vwrocco85@hotmail.com