Re: Funk on Da list!! (Long)

I thought this is what I was trying to do, only send a reminder not scold or
tick anyone off and believe I made the proper disclaimer at the end of my
ramblings.

Sorry all, I am a perfectionist at heart and constantly strive toward
perfectness.  All I wanted to say is that we need to be careful what we say
on the list because to some, it is fact when it could only be your opinion.

I will try not to cause any problems (or as many) in the future.  I delete a
lot of my responses already!!

Not Let's Talk About Beatin' Some Honduh Butt and How To Do It!!!

Dave

> I think folks need to relax about this whole topic. I'm not advocating
that
> the thread be dropped, mind you. I just think that a hardline quest to
purge
> inaccuracies and slightly commercial content is foolhardy at best. As it
is,
> the list offers a fine concentration of Scirocco-related discussion.
People