RE: strut top bearing question

Ha!  Time for YOU to go junkyarding, you big city rat, you.  Got'em out
there in Gotham?  Me and Ben scored him a set off of a Dasher a few
weeks ago.  Nice find.

BTW the metal part is all anyone needs :) BugPack or Prothane (yick)
for the rest...

AFA the orignal problem, it doesn't sound right. It's not unusual to
see *some* gap changes, but what's being described sounds excessive.

Ron

--- "Scott F. Williams" <sfwilliams@home.com> wrote:

> Seriously, though, does anybody have any poly bearings that they can
> part
> with? I just need the metal part, actually. Thanks.

=====
Cheapass Ron
"Victor" '87 16V Scirocco
"Teufelhasen" '93 Cabby <-For sale

If it ain't foggy, TURN OFF YOUR FOG LIGHTS.