Re: Brazilian GOL and Scirocco

Ok well with that in mind then you could also call the Passat b5 an Audi A6.
Though the body parts are different the platform is the same. Same with the
NB and a Golf4. The fenders on the front of the Gol will not work on a Fox
and the mirror placement on the door in a Fox is at the front of the door
like a Rocco MKII. I dont know about the dimensions as I dont have ETKA in
front of me but I knwo the part numbers are going to be different.

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA
'80 16V 'Rocco ragtop