Braided hose coverings - was:Clean instal of Hella airhorns on Mk1

Those are actually plastic braided hose covers.
Kind of like the SS covers used on the oil-cooler and brake lines but in
plastic.
The covers for the smaller hoses (vacuum, small coolant) are from a local
computer store (Fry's Electronics).
They are actually made for wire sheathing but I decided to use them like the
old muscle cars use the SS braided hose coverings.
The larger covers (large coolant) I had to special order from the company
that made the larger ones (note the cross hatch white lines).
It is purely for looks but I imagine they do give some abrasion protection.
I try to keep the engine bay clean and organized so this isn't much of a
concern tho'.

Randy

If you are interested I might be able to scrounge more up but it is not
cheap.
LMK if you can't find any in your neck of the woods and I'll see if I can
scrounge some up here and get you a price.