Re: Scirocco issues

A mechanic who couldn't figure out how to put a tie rod end on?  I
could do that when I was 12.  Morons.

Now, you've just learned two valuable lessons:

1. Never ever EVER buy a car when your emotions are running.  Ever.
Never "really" want *any* car.  You will pay too much and get a bad
car.  That wasn't the last Scirocco in the world.  You must place time
on your side, and walking away should be done often.

2. Don't buy an old car from a dealer.  And don't trust them.  Dealers
are out to do one thing: to make money.  Yours.  And if you feel
screwed, well, it didn't cost them anything, so no skin off their nose.
 Now, if you got all those promises in writing, call the BBB or a
lawyer.  Maybe your laywer can get them to take the car back and refund
your money, and you can find one for the $1000 you should have paid.

Ron

--- MrAudi <mraudi25@epix.net> wrote:
> **sigh** I paid it because i really wanted a 16v and they "promised"
> to fix
> it. I deserve to be kicked in the ass by a donkey.
>

> > > ... So I wait another
> day,
> only
> > > to find out that now, their mechanic cannot figure out how to do
> it.

=====
Cheapass Ron
"Victor" '87 16V Scirocco
"Teufelhasen" '93 Cabby <-For sale

If it ain't foggy, TURN OFF YOUR FOG LIGHTS.