Re: Clean instal of Hella airhorns on Mk1

Patrick,
Thanks :)
The 81 didn't originally have an overflow bottle.
I grabbed the bottle and chisseled the mount out of a "Mars" red donor car
(lucky for me I didn't need to paint it).
The return hose goes over to the hard coolant line that wraps around the
front/dri.side of engine.
This hard line needed to be sourced from the wrecker from (I think) an 83
Rabbit GTI.
I do remember that I tried a LOT of cars unsucessfully looking for this
piece.
Both rubber coolant lines are custom length and routed but almost have the
factory look.

<http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=162635>

GL
Randy