Arias forged pistons

     I swung by Arias when I visited my parents and picked up some
brochures.  Seems they have forged pistons for the VW 2.0 8V and VR6.  They
also make custom pistons in 4032 high silicon alloy for street applications
or 2618 no silicon for race motors.  Their website is at
<www.ariaspistons.com> although it looks rather incomplete and I didn't see
the VW stuff there.

     I believe these guys are pretty big in the domestic V8 market but it
appears that they're diversifying into the import realm.  I have no
connection nor any experience with them but just wanted to throw out their
name as a source for forged pistons since the subject's been mentioned
recently.  If anyone can comment on them, good or bad, I'd be interested.
benton-----