Re: Hydraulic e-brake?

I dunno how line-locks work, but I want to put the hydraulic e-brake
(controlled by a handle) on my rabbit which I want to possibly race.  I
don't want to snap cables all the time doing e-brake turns (like I did in my
rocco last night...oops)

TIA
Casey

> > Does anyone know how exactly this setup works and where to get one?
> >
> > I'd imagine it is somehow attached to a mini m/c somewhere near the back
of
> > the car and has lines running only to the rear calipers where there
would be
> > 2 lines coming into the caliper?  I've never seen this setup, but i'm
just
> > guessing..
> >
> > Casey
> > 84 Roc
> > 84 Audi Coupe GT (for sale)
> > 78 Bunny
> > maybe 91 passat if I can sell my audi
> >

> Can't you just use line locks?
>
> Popular with the muscle car crowd, used on the front brakes, for smoking
the rear tires...

> --
>

> Peter - <http://thescirocco.com> - Discount Techtonics, Peloquin LSD,
Autotech-Quaife USA, Ronal USA, Motorworks, & Magnecor Dealer -  Bear, DE
19701                '79 Scirocco 16V 25 049