From: L. M. Lloyd [mailto:ubik@austin.rr.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2001 1:07 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: A "Thanks"-giving to one and all...

I have to second this! That, and wish that I were a nice enough
person to have thought of doing this, without have to see someone
else do it first before it occurred to me.

But seriously, without this list, I would not have a running
Scirocco, and would be in the poor house to boot from overpaying
mechanics to do things it turns out even my incompetent ass can
manage. Thank you everyone

The goal is to overcome the deliberate nature of the process.