'77 MK1 anyone?

Again, bored and surfing found this '77 at

<<http://www.jwelty.com/forums.html>>  (look in the scirocco
forum)

       FS: 77 Scirocco with 140k miles in SF Bay Area
       November 14 2001 at 11:34 PM

Case   (login Case28)

       The time has come...I inherited this car from my
uncle, who was the original owner. He racked up 138k miles
on it from 77-90, and it was
       then garaged for 10 years until I got my license. It
runs very strong- has a brand new clutch (less than 1000
miles on it), as well as new
       radiator, water pump, hoses, thermostat,
thermoswitch, battery, cd player and relatively new front
calipers. The cooling system works
       perfectly! It has original cobalt blue paint with tan
leather interior (seats are in great shape), and a custom
tan cloth driver's seat. The
       interior has a few weak points, but nothing that
couldn't be easily repaired with the right parts (I was too
lazy to go find them). The
       body is pretty straight, though there are a few dents
in the roof (long story...), one place in the front where I
was hit and they ran, and
       one dent of unknown origin. I will entertain any
offers for this car, as I really am not sure how much it's
worth. The car can be seen at
       almost any time. Please email me if interested(and
for pics).

As usual, not mine... (but wish it was)

--
Cory Langford