Re: My new 80

I know it's a fine line as to if it will be the right car for him.  The
reason I want to give him a Scirocco is that it will be easier for me to
help him with it.  He looks up to me for a lot of stuff and has always
liked my vw's.  As far as the cars go, the 80 has a lot of rust.  If it
wasn't for that, I'd keep it as my main car.  The 82 is a little beat
and 8v's don't seem to be in short supply.  I have an old civic (type
"S")  that I thought of giving him, but I know so little about working
on it, that I fear it will become a money pit for me if I give it to
him. He has washed and waxed the non running 82 and just sits in it some
times.  I think he'll take care of what ever he gets.

Kervin