Re: [RE: My new 80]

"Fry, Larry" <LEF@chem-tronics.com> wrote:
I have to agree with Dan!!!!  Sciroccos should only be in the hands of those
who love them....
I breaks my heart to see a dented, dirty, taped-up taillight 'Roc wobbling
down the street, driven by someone who obviously doesn't give a rat's rear
end about it.  These cars deserve better.

Larry  sandiego16V

-
Here here! Mine was bought for a 17 year old, then the car was too sick , so
his dad decided to sell it via a VW show, so it could get into the hands of "a
VW person". I guess he got what he wanted. But a 17 year old!!! I'm old and
sensible and the car is TOO TEMPTING to drive fast some (most) days... I say
get 'em a K car to learn on, leave the Roccs for us. At least his dad had
sense in the end, and dad looked sad when it rolled away!