Shitty Day Continue more roc content

I forgot to add, when I was driving to work this morning hit the brakes in
the 16v abd the pedal went to the floor before it grabbed. Not a good
feeling, quickly released and the pedal came back. It happened all the way
to work, shit I've gotta replace the MC now $150 new $70 rebuilt, got one
order will be in tomorrow. The bad thing is I gotta drive home, gas, shift,
brakes (oh shit) ebrake all the way home.

Now what, Dan don't say I told you so. 8^O

Brian

87 16v
86 8v (parts car)
85 Wolfsburg (new parts car)