Shitty Day need to vent Scirocco Related kinda

Got the 85 Wolf back from Denver and had time to review it yesterday, well
for $200 what did I expect. The car has damage to the driver side b pillar
rocker to roof and the a pillar and the passenger side cowl. Well I guess I
am still on the hunt for a white roc (shit).

Not only that, my wife calls me and tell me that she was rear ended today.
Not to bad, she exchanged insurance info with the other driver. Well the bad
news is the other drivers insurance expired, the bitch. The worse news is
that the vehicle my wife is driving and it is a lease that goes back in
March, nothing wrong with it up to this point.

I'm so sick and tired of the bull shit of people skirting the system, why
and the f*** do we let them get by with this. I'm pissed bad roc, accident,
no insurance how can my day get any better

Thanks

Brian

87 16v
86 8v (parts car)