From: Scott F. Williams [mailto:sfwilliams@home.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2001 6:49 AM
To: Fry, Larry
Cc: Scirocco List
Subject: RE: 16 inch wheels on a MKI

What was wrong with the 15x7? What offsets do they have? I know that the
4x100mm bolt pattern is easy to find. I definitely know VW guys that run
those wheels, though. This is strange...

Actually, as I recall, Tire Rack would have to specially drill the wheels to
fit our cars. However, this charge was not exorbitant. Are you *sure* that
there is no solution? The K1 ain't the best looking rim, but it defintely is
a great functioning piece of equipment.
______________________________
Scott F. Williams
Account Manager
GENUiTY - Eastern Region
100 Wall Street, 10th Floor
New York, NY 10005
*NEW* Voice: 646.576.8465
Cell: 917.648.2256
scott.williams@genuity.com

[Disclaimer]This e-mail is strictly confidential and intended solely for the
addressee. It may contain information which is covered by legal,
professional, or other privilege. If you are not the intended addressee you
must not use, disclose, or copy this transmission. This E-mail is not
intended to impose nor shall it be construed as imposing any legally binding
obligation upon GKN Aerospace Chem-tronics Inc. and/or any of its
subsidiaries or associated companies. Neither GKN Aerospace Chem-tronics
Inc. nor any of its subsidiaries or associated companies gives any
representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the
contents of this E-mail. GKN Aerospace Chem-tronics Inc. shall not be held
liable to any person resulting from the use of any information contained in
this E-mail and shall not be liable to any person who acts or omits to do
anything in reliance upon it.