Re: Anyone looking for parts?/own work

Hey, did you all know that you are arguing repeat posts?  I posted the "what
percentage has responded compared to number on the list" about a week and a
half back.  Just wanted to let you know.  Plus, this is pretty old you can
drop it now!!  We all know why people are here on the list and we now have a
parts forum page for parts posts so the subject is over!  Just a suggestion
unless you just want to argue about things and I can oblige you that!!  What
subject, politics, religion, spark plug type, oxygen sensors, etc.!  :}

Dave