RE: Rad Fan Problems Upadate...

Very well could be.  I bought the old beater of off someone
who took it down to the local Esso Gas Station for all the
repairs.  The "locals" did such a good job that most of the
parts were no longer even related to VW.  Like the the
alternator.  Nice bracket and harness modification to
installed a GMC alternator onto it.  So it very well could
be the fan circuit has been redone in the past...

--
Cory Langford
'86 2L Oettinger Turbo Project