RE: CINCY 2002 DATES - VOTE! (Was: Re: Scirocco get together 2002)

I agree...some of us head west for a certain other show at the end of may.
Making the official gathering a little later would be great.

Eric
(probably coming in the Golf this year, moving and such has put projects
on hold)

On Mon, 19 Nov 2001, Scott F. Williams wrote:

> Daun and all, I must cast my urgent vote for the weekend of June 8 - 9. I'm
> not about to miss STPR next year!
> ______________________________
> Scott F. Williams
> Account Manager
> GENUiTY - Eastern Region
> 100 Wall Street, 10th Floor
> New York, NY 10005
> *NEW* Voice: 646.576.8465
> Cell: 917.648.2256
> scott.williams@genuity.com

Eric
Westminster, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport
80 Scirocco (Parts car turned Daily Driver, mine)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
84 Scirocco Automatic (SOLD)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)
00 Golf GL TDI (Katy is driving this for now)

-Kelli Fox