Re: Scirocco on Ebay

Daun, Tobias and me have been thinking about that already,
but shipping cost and bureaucratic ( sp? ) things
spoiled all plans so far.

still we havn't given up about getting some good Sciroccos to the USA...
What would you say about a White Cat or a 1992 model in the States ? :-)

Greets Dirk

That really sucks.  We need a cheap way to get them over here.
Unless you live in the city nobody cares about unregistered
cars in your yard.

John