RE: HELP - Radiator Fan croaks..

     I can't say I've looked at a lot of 'Rocco fans, but I know a bit about
electric motors.  Basically, the most common reason they cook is excessive
current through the windings which causes excessive heat which toasts the
bearings to a lovely charcoal black.  If the fuse isn't substantially above
where it should be (fuse replaced with 20 amp fuse or bits of tin
foil, etc) and it isn't popping, then the fan motors were probably shorted
somewhere in the windings before you ever started.  Having rewound electric
motors (AC ones, but the theory is the same) I know that you don't have to
screw  up by too much to end up with an electric heater instead of spinning
armatures.
     I'd take a look at fuses and such and a very long hard look at whoever
supplied the fans.  Even if the source is a respected and normally reliable
supplier, you need to know where the fans actually came from.  Sometimes even
good suppliers accidently end up sith substandard components, expecially
rebuilt bits.
     Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Colin