From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of doug czajka
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2001 12:49
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: interior light replacement

i think just about every interior light i have doesn't work, the
environmental control panel, the oil temp guage, the ashtray, the cigarette
lighter, etc.  I tried to replace some yesterday, but the old bulbs are
soldered to the socket.  Is there anyway to replace just the bulbs without
soldering, or can you somehow get the hole socket?  Can Potterman get these?
Its really started to bug me that the only thing lit up at night is my radio
and the cluster light above my speedo.  (i have the cluster bulbs i got from
potterman, i just have to put them in)
TIA
--

Doug C.