From: Josh Hignight <Josh.Hignight@phoenix.edu>
To: 'scirocco' <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Subject: Awww MAAANN!!! (thieves)
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 08:03:46 -0700

Not even two weeks I have this stereo, going to get an alarm this weekend,
and someone broke the front passenger quarter glass and stole my stereo last
night! ARGH!

Console looks like I can fix it, but I gotta put a new glass in. I'm getting
one from the JY after work. What's the easiest way to put those things in?
I'm taking my sub and amp out and putting them in storage until I get the
alarm in....

So, back to no tunes till I can afford a stereo again.

Joshua Hignight
Student Services/Technical Services
New Mexico Campus
(505) 821-4800