From: Wing Gee [mailto:winggee@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2001 10:19 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: weird ass fuel? no combustion? problem.

ok ok.. my car took a shit couple days ago. right now, it's barely running,
no power whatsoever (literally).

compression is
160
175
180
150

on a HT motor

ok.. the weird shit is that. while the car is idling.. i unplug 2nd cylinder
wire, car is still running like nothing happened, i hear and see sparks when
i plug the wire back in. same thing for 3rd cylinder.

so. i change the wires, cap and rotor(cleaned it with sand paper).

same thing no differance. but when i try to unplug 1st cyl, the car wants to
die. i'm like ok good.. same thing for the 4th cylinder.

so that leads me to. A. fuel distributor which i have changed couple days
ago since it took a shit. B. bad injectors.

my vaccum is at 15, with the timing all the way advanced. and back fires
alot.

what do you guys think?

Thanks
Wing Gee

[Disclaimer]This e-mail is strictly confidential and intended solely for the
addressee. It may contain information which is covered by legal,
professional, or other privilege. If you are not the intended addressee you
must not use, disclose, or copy this transmission. This E-mail is not
intended to impose nor shall it be construed as imposing any legally binding
obligation upon GKN Aerospace Chem-tronics Inc. and/or any of its
subsidiaries or associated companies. Neither GKN Aerospace Chem-tronics
Inc. nor any of its subsidiaries or associated companies gives any
representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the
contents of this E-mail. GKN Aerospace Chem-tronics Inc. shall not be held
liable to any person resulting from the use of any information contained in
this E-mail and shall not be liable to any person who acts or omits to do
anything in reliance upon it.