From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Rick Alexander
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2001 10:49 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Fw: Engine help needed please

Folks, my request seems to have been upstaged by the copyright infringement
thread. Either that or no one has a clue about my problem. Dave Ewing
rabbit16v@prodigy.net did ask the question "Is the oil pump installed?" My
response was "No, however I did "dry fit" it. I could not see how the pump
would hold the play out of the intermediate shaft unless it was particularly
tight. And if it were tight, it wouldn't be for long".

So, do any of you 90%+ people have any ideas?

Rick Alexander
http://www.brubakerbox.com
http://clubs.hemmings.com/hams/
http://clubs.hemmings.com/vwsrus/