Re: slightly OT /vent: own work]

HaH!,
My Scirocco totally humiliated me at the Dyno get together last weekend.
Mars' new engine has been running flawlessly (except the heat soaked
starter) for the last two years and as I pull up to go on the dyno some guys
points and say's "your cars leakin' somethin'"

I quickly pop the hood figuring it was just radiator fluid, ....Holy smokes,
the cold start line has sprung a leak...Doh!!!!.
Luckily Tim at New Dimensions (Thanks again!!!!!!) let me scrounge through
some of his spares and I found a shorter one that got me on the dyno and
limped me home till I could replace it with an A1 line.

Here I am amidst all these $$$$$ A3/A4 owners and my car decides to take a
piss in the parking lot......IN PUBLIC!...sheesh.

Randy