RE: Logo Infringement

Uh, Aaron -- his website is in English.  I'm sure that's enough evidence to
negate the language thing.

Am I the only one here who sees a huge distinction between commercial sites
and non-commercial sites?  For christ's sake, the name "Jeep" is a
"registered trademark of DaimlerChrysler Corporation".  Does that mean they
can sue us for typing the word "Jeep" on our website?

Dirk -- you're not the first one to get this; I've seen it before -- years ago.

Jason