From: "Cathy Boyko" <losinit@usa.net>
To: <Accidi2000@aol.com>; <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2001 5:24 PM
Subject: Re: [Stupid Scirocco!!! =(]

Accidi2000@aol.com wrote:
There i was, leaving to go get laid, and my fucking headlights wont come on,
im pretty fucking sure the headlight rocker switch just took a giant shit on
me, anyone else have problems with theirs??

Exactly the opposite, mine welded shut in the ON position, and I don't need
leave to get laid ( married 22 years...)