Re: Logo Infringement

Thanks for all your mails  !

At the moment I think I wait and do just nothing.

The risk in asking VW-Germany would be
 that they will be attentive towards me then, and I'm pretty sure that they won't give me a permission
but also want to prevent me from showing VW-logos as I'm in no
way legally related with VW ...

I'm waiting for the first registered postal mail to arrive here,
then I might replace the VW-logo ( that I edited myself )
with something less "dangerous".

I guess they can't sue me for showing pictures of my VW-cars on the web,
especially not my debadged GTX ?

....and like Jason said, what will happen  if I put a picture from a Scirocco grille
with VW badge on the website ? Is it illegal to show parts of my car on the web ??

the more I think about it the less sense this all makes for me.

anyway, I just wait what happens and keep you updated...

friendly Greetings !
Dirk